Our day to day lives are being disrupted at the moment, and as a company we are no different. However TAILORED ATHLETE will continue to provide the same seamless experience you have come to expect.
- Our delivery services have plans in place for a no contact drop-off service removing the need for direct contact for both parties.
- We have extended our return guarantee to 60 days. This extended window is valid for orders placed from 1st February 2020. Any order placed before this date will receive the traditional 30 day exchange or refund guarantee as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus.
- Although some countries have closed their borders, this measure applies to people and not goods. Your order will therefore be able to arrive safely, and we very much appreciate your patience if it is delayed. For more information on each country, please see Royal Mail’s webpage.
To reiterate, for now at least, it is business as usual for us and we are confidently prepared for changes as the situation develops. Our brand is your brand, so if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Track your order
To check on the status of your order please use our order tracking page here. If you have any questions regarding your order or need to contact us with questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We offer FREE non-tracked delivery for all orders £80 & above. Please note that UK, EU and ROW order are sent through an untracked service. Tracked shipping is available to purchase at checkout.
- All ROW orders are shipped directly from our UK warehouse within 24-48 hours of the order being placed.
- Orders received on weekdays before 15:00 BST will be shipped out the same day. Orders placed after this time will be sent the next day. Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped out Monday.
- The estimated shipping time begins from the day your order is despatched.
- Please note that we are unable to make any changes or cancellations once the order has been placed. Once the order has arrived, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Shipping methods - UK
- FREE non-tracked delivery | Orders £80 & above (2-4 working days)
- Standard tracked delivery (2-4 working days)
- Next working day tracked delivery
- Saturday tracked delivery
Shipping methods - EU
- FREE non-tracked shipping | Orders £80 & above (5-7 working days)
- Standard non-tracked shipping (5-7 working days)
- Priority tracked shipping (2-3 working days)
Shipping methods - ROW
- FREE non-tracked shipping | Orders £80 & above (7-10 working days)
- Standard non-tracked shipping (7-10 working days)
- Priority tracked shipping (2-3 working days)
All pre-ordered products will be shipped on or before the shipping date stated below the 'Pre-order' button on the product page.
If your order contains both an in stock product and pre-ordered product, they will be shipped at the same time when the pre-ordered product arrives.
Unfortunately, we are not responsible for any import or custom fees associated with your order, please check with your country’s regulations to see if there will be any additional costs. This includes any import fees for orders sent with FREE Express shipping.
If your order incurs duties and taxes and you refuse to pay, the charges will be deducted from any refunds made.
Late or lost orders
When placing your order, please make sure that you specify the correct delivery address as TAILORED ATHLETE takes no responsibility for missing parcels that have been sent to the wrong address or have been requested to be left with a neighbour or outbuilding.
Any order discrepancies relating to missing and/or lost items must be reported to us in writing via email at email@example.com . We cannot refund or replace lost items until 20 working days after the date of despatch (25 working days for international items) - this is when Royal Mail classes items as being lost.
If your order is returned to the warehouse due to the address being incorrect, we will ask you to pay the shipping cost required to resend it.
If you refuse to pay the shipping cost, we will deduct it from any refunds made.
Items not received but tracking shows they have been delivered
This may happen when items are sent to a place of work. In some cases, your item might have been delivered to a post room or colleague within your company and someone else will have signed for it. In these cases, you can request a proof of delivery certificate from the Royal Mail website by filling in a signature request form.
Please note: we do not refund or replace tracked items that show as being delivered. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to a secure address.
Why was my order cancelled?
If your order was unexpectedly cancelled, chances are that our fraud filter marked your order as potentially fraudulent. If you are sure that is not the case, please confirm the billing address matches the payment method you are using, and checkout again. Alternatively, please order again with a Paypal account. If you do not have Paypal, you can easily sign up at www.Paypal.com.
Countries we don’t ship to
Unfortunately we cannot ship to all countries. We are unable to ship to: